Thursday, March 30, 2006

Such a Long Time...

It's been so long since I've posted and in all this time I haven't written or drawn anything ... Instead I've been working on pottery. I signed up for a class and I'm really enjoying it. I don't have any pictures as of yet but I'll probably get some soon. Also since the last time I posted I went to France and Italy with my school and I had an absolutely awesome time. I will forever remember wondering around Florence looking for a 'farmaccia' with Mme. Campbell and Mr. Marchand :) That experiance really made my day soooooo much better... that and Marchand's attempts to sing in Italian to the music that the insane cab driver was playing:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome to see ya back on this!

3:56 PM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you >:D<

4:20 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home