Saturday, December 24, 2005

Random Rememberings ...

I know it's Christmas and everything is supposed to be happy ... but I'm just not ... or at least I'm not as happy as I used to be at Christmas. Ever heard the song "Where are you Christmas" ... yeah it's like that. I think a big part of it is missing my grandma. Ever since she passed away Christmas has lost a lot of meaning for me. She used to stay at our house on Christmas Eve and we would all go to Church together. Sometimes I still think I can hear her when we are singing the hymns. No matter how early I got up on Christmas Day she would always be up before me, sitting in a chair waiting for the rest of us to get up. It still bothers me when I get up and she's not there ... even though this will be our fourth Christmas without her.
I still think about Grandma a lot, especially at this time of year ... I miss her...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

I hope you find your spirt girl. Cause the memories are still with you...

4:37 PM, December 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home