Saturday, April 01, 2006

*Sigh*

Kay, so I have a bit of a problem. I haven't cut in almost two months, which is really really good for me, but I still have some blades with me and they aren't helping at all. I know I need to get rid of them I just don't know how. I've done it before but I just can't seem to bring myself do it again. I haven't used them but i don't want to keep them around because I think that if I do I might use them again.
I dunno I just kinda feel lost ... I don't know what to do...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think maybe it's something of a security blanket...when I quit I never got rid of mine. I don't think it's such a bad thing that you still have them- why put the pressure on yourself, you know? Hope that makes sense...

3:52 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, its for security. And quitting is hard, you need all the security you can get >:D<

5:22 AM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home