Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy

Here another one of my drawings ... and yes I sort of have an analysis of this one too. Again it relates to how I've been feeling today. Blue has always been a really good colour for me and it represents all the good things ... but red ... not so much and actually when my counsellor asked me to choose something that represented the urge to cut I chose the colour red. So even though today was a really good day and I had a lot of fun ... as one should on Christmas day ... the urge to cut is still there. I really don't think I will today but still it's there.
Like I said overall I really, really good Christmas day :) I know it probably sounds cheesy but I really do prefer watching people open the gifts I've given them instead of opening what I've gotten ... but I did get a lot of cool stuff and actually I got a little statue that the Buddha the picture is based on.
Hopefully the rest of the holidays will be as good as today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home